... thinking.
It's not helping. Maybe it is, I don't know.
I told a couple people today, I want to have the "here I am, send me Lord" attitude. Not follow Jesus kicking and screaming like a spoiled brat.
I want my obedience to be a sweet perfume to Him, not a stench of rotten soul.
I want to be the kind of daughter to God that I want Sonora to be towards me.
So far, she is so much better at it than I am.
I want to trust Him like she trusts me.
He deserves it way more than I do, yet she seems to trust me more than I trust Him.
I am exhausted.
I want to just be. Not think. Not feel. Not anticipate. Just be. Just for a moment.
I think I need some Sees candy.
And Orange Julius.
And maybe a Cinnabon.
And then stop there.
I got boxes today.
And the floorplan.
20 years of life packed into 2 weeks and some boxes.
Time to purge.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment