Newsflash: Daniel just out of surgery last night.
The plagues have hit our home. I was telling my friend Jen last night, there are just some things you don't blog ... well, I guess it's now the thing to do ... blog it all and write a book later, just like Barbara Walters ... maybe I will have a Special on TV to watch one day ... or like a series like Little House on the Prairie, only call it Little Condo on the Highway.
Daniel had a boil under his arm, and it got to be so bad that he broke out into this fever and was really sick. Well, last night we went to urgent care, and he ended up on the operating table and they did a surgery! He is not allowed to lift anything, including Sonora for 2 weeks!!! Can you believe it????
WHAT THE HECK?
To top it off, I am so sick, I can't even believe it. Some throat/respiratory thing.
Maybe you all should run from us ... far far away ...
SAVE YOURSELVES!

1 comment:
OH MY GOSH...I am so sorry to hear that and I hope Daniel is doing ok. Kyle will totally be there on Saturday to help move, he won't run from your illnesses becuase he's around sick people every day...I think he is immune :). Much Love and Prayer for you three.
Post a Comment