Eye crossing exhaustion. I last slept on Tuesday night. Got the calls on Wednesday and have been up ever since. Everyone else is sleeping in our home, but I wanted to work on Sabine's birth announcement and have it up. I had months to prepare Sonora's before she was born so all I had to do was insert the photo. I did this tonight and wanted to share our sweet Sabine with everyone. Doing a ridiculous amount of laundry ... totally forgot about that part! She is an absolute dream. So sweet, quiet, precious ... just an absolute angel from God. THANK YOU to everyone who's been sending us formula and diapers, we are humbled and overwhelmed with gratefulness at how God is using you all to provide for us while Daniel prepares to start his new job on Monday. *No time off for baby* We're happy to have visitors. We are blessed and amazed at how this all turned out ... can't believe it took 5 years and even a pregnancy in between, but our little baby is now home and we can't praise God enough!!! Like I said on Facebook, our cups overflow!Saturday, September 11, 2010
And baby makes 4!
Eye crossing exhaustion. I last slept on Tuesday night. Got the calls on Wednesday and have been up ever since. Everyone else is sleeping in our home, but I wanted to work on Sabine's birth announcement and have it up. I had months to prepare Sonora's before she was born so all I had to do was insert the photo. I did this tonight and wanted to share our sweet Sabine with everyone. Doing a ridiculous amount of laundry ... totally forgot about that part! She is an absolute dream. So sweet, quiet, precious ... just an absolute angel from God. THANK YOU to everyone who's been sending us formula and diapers, we are humbled and overwhelmed with gratefulness at how God is using you all to provide for us while Daniel prepares to start his new job on Monday. *No time off for baby* We're happy to have visitors. We are blessed and amazed at how this all turned out ... can't believe it took 5 years and even a pregnancy in between, but our little baby is now home and we can't praise God enough!!! Like I said on Facebook, our cups overflow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment