Saturday, October 15, 2011
Happy Birthday, Baby of Mine ... Sonora, I love you!
There are some things in life you never forget. I remember the night before Sonora was born vividly, because I knew she was coming the next day. I knew to say goodbye one last time to her, I knew it would be my last night of feeling her kick. I remember the excitement of knowing I could finally hold her.
Here it is, exactly 4 years later. Tomorrow, Sonora will be 4 years old. I still feel excited when I hold her. I still love to smell her hair, just like when she was a newborn. I still kiss all her boo boos. I still gasp if she trips or falls. I still sing baby mine to her at least once a day. I never get tired of doing her hair. I sometimes wish she would take the volume down a notch ... okay, more than sometimes, but I am so thankful for her confidence.
Sonora is a big sister now. She is the BEST big sister in the world, in my opinion. I think for only having 3 hours notice, she has adapted beautifully.
I see so many potentials for Sonora. I watch her interact with people, I watch her logical mind, I hear her sing and see her dance and I love her imagination that runs incredibly wild a few times each day.
My beautiful Sonora. I can't even say enough wonderful things about you. Happy Birthday, my precious, amazing daughter. I love you forever and ever past the moon. *she would add here, "mama, I love you past God."
Bless you tomorrow, and every day!
XOXO
Mommy <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment