Sunday, September 09, 2012

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Sabine. This photo was taken a couple days ago, and there's about an hour left of your birthday. We had a very special puppy party for you, since your PASSION is dogs ... you squeal and laugh at the mere sight of a dog. You scream WOOF WOOF! every time you see a dog when we're in the car. If a dog walks by us, no matter where we are, you stop whatever it is we were doing and RUN to the dog. No doubt about it, you are a dog person! Even though I haven't written here for months (my dad had a massive heart attack and life changed tremendously for our family) I still come here and read and re-read and contemplate all that has happened to bring you into our lives. You are the icing on the Saunders' cake. Your sweet disposition and amazing bravery is a wonder to behold. I love you with all my heart - you are such a treasure and a dream come true, Sabine. You and Sonora are the joys of my life and answer to every prayer <3 I can't wait to see what each day will bring and I am amazed at all you are learning. I know with all my heart you will grow into an astonishing woman who will be secure and strong. Happy Second Birthday, Sweet Sabine!

No comments: