MORE SETBACKS!
This is seriously getting on my last nerve.
Daniel called the agency today and asked to speak with our intake person. Well, she is no longer working for the agency. WHAT?! And nobody told us? Who is taking over her case load? IS this yet another reason we haven't had our home-study yet??? Oh - and by the way, they are moving the office ... to where? Nobody told us THAT either. What on earth is going on over there??? Here we are, with nobody taking care of us. We are trying to not be annoying and call over and over and bug them, and we finally call and say, "Hey what's up? Remember us?" And Ka-Bang! We get a sock in the gut with this important news. I swear - I am ready to go down there in person and tell them I want all my money back and take our business elsewhere. This isn't some ice-cream stand. This isn't a clothing store, for cryin' out loud ... this is the business of families, and futures. It is real-life and they treat us so poorly with absolutely NO CONSIDERATION. I am appalled.

No comments:
Post a Comment