Well, yesterday, we got a call from Danielle, our social worker. She said that there was a birthmom who wanted one visit during the first year, are we interested in being considered? I said yes. So, back in the pile we go to see if our book will appeal to her and if we get picked or not.
I am not even excited, or anything. It's weird. I feel like I don't even want to deal with emotions, I just want to wait and see what the Lord will do and I will know it's Him when they put the baby in my arms. No sooner. So why anticipate and get all worked up over it?
I do admit, I am feeling like I should get all the extra Christmas stuff out of the second bedroom ... just in case ...
Friday, December 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment