Believe me ... I would write it down first thing. And ... if we did have a baby here, it wouldn't get any sleep because the phone has been ringing off-the-hook. Being excited doesn't make it happen any faster ... trust me, I know.
So, thank you everyone for praying for us & the POSSIBILITY of a baby. Thank you especially to those who have e-mailed so I don't jump in anticipation each time the phone rings. And thanks to those who call like normal about everyday stuff like finding ornaments at Michaels, or haircuts or lunch dates. I need *normal* right now. I can handle those calls just fine, it keeps my mind off it.
Please, I love you guys, that's why I started this blog, so you would know what's up and could share the joy & blessing, but we need some peace. Please, don't call just to say, "any news yet?" It feels like I am letting everyone down everytime I have to say "no."
I know you mean well, I know you're excited for us, but when you add every call together, it's a little overwhelming. It's even gotten to the point where Daniel called today and said, "Did you hear anything?" AS IF I WOULDN"T CALL HIM THE MINUTE I HEARD!
Just had to get it out. Thanks for understanding ;-)
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment