Saturday, November 03, 2007

Still Healing ...

Well, today is the 3rd of the month ... the day that I took all my pregnancy pictures. I still find it hard to believe she is out and here with us. We just took the picture with me holding her ... what a trip.



I am still healing. On Tuesday, I went to her first appointment and my post op appointment. She is doing great. I am not so great. I have an infection from the surgery ... which is par for the course, I would say. But at least I made it through with no complications!




I am navigating the stairs, and was told by my doctor that I could go up and down no problem ... well, when
I went for my appointment, they said that I am bleeding too much and that is my body's way to tell me to slow down. Then why did they book 2 appointments in one day at 2 different locations?




Laundry: WOW. The volume is well ... WOW.




Sleep: what's that?




Did I mention they missed on the epidural and I was lucky enough to have 4 tries? Yep - so my back, well ... just add that to my list of exisiting pain ...




Worth it?




Oh yeah!

2 comments:

The Andros' said...

Oh My Gosh!!! She is beautiful! And we have the same birthday! Congrats and God bless! <3 Kendall

Michelle said...

Can't wait till I get to hold her when she's awake! She is beautiful. Please please please let me know if there is anything I can do to help (I'm good at laundry) since I get off on Fridays at 12:00.