Notice with what large font I write?
Well, just when I thought it was over ... the pregnancy drama and health issues ...
I now have an astigmatism in both eyes, worse in the left eye. I had extremely blurred vision during my pregnancy and was told my eyesight would go back to normal after giving birth. Well, not so.
I have given it 3 months and last night when I was trying to sort all of Sonora's clothes, I couldn't read even ONE of her sizes on the little tags. Granted, they are little clothes with little tags, but still ... I have had 20/15 vision all my life. I thought perhaps the bad eyesight was due to the gestational diabetes, but was told by the optometrist that it is from the hormones, not the diabetes. He just saw me a few months ago, so he said it was a major change to have happened so quickly with no accidents or injuries. I told him I didn't even push the baby out, I had a c-section, so there was no pressure on my face or eyes. So, I get to wear glasses. I picked out a pair with red frames because shoot ... if you're gonna go out, you might as well go out in style! I tought these were fun, as opposed to the Mrs Santa Claus looking ones he tried to pawn off on me!
I will get these spectacles in about a week ... so be ready world!

No comments:
Post a Comment