Friday, August 29, 2008

Sonora has a secret ...

No, we are not absolutely insane ... I am not pregnant ... we just opened the adoption back up, so please pray for our new little one and the birthmom and families involved. We have to have a whole new home study, update our profile information to include Sonora and then we go back into the piles of profile books to be considered.
Here we go again!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

OH I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL!!! That is wonderful and I can't wait to see who the Lord will bring you. Can't wait to follow you guys in this process again.

Kristi C said...

We will be praying for your family.
Very exciting news.
The girls and I have been gone and I just sat down to read your blog...wow i have missed a lot.
You are so amazing!