Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Just got called again ...
Okay, I can't take this ... Danielle just called me again and when I saw "holy family" on the caller ID I could barely breathe, but she was just calling me back to say that she needed extra cover sheets for our updated profile book. These are the sheets that the parents are allowed to take home to show family and friends when they are choosing the new parents. Now I am wondering if we made it to the top 5 if she needs cover sheets ... oh my goodness ... I am so excited! I need to seriously calm down. It's weird, going from not being able to have kids, to only relying on an adoption, to becoming pregnant and then knowing the exact day and the hour that Sonora was coming, to this ... utter pandemonium in my head wondering if this is "it" it's like an emotional water-breaking of sorts (I didn't have that either since Sonora was taken early) OKAY ... settle down ... jeez ... you would think we are having a baby or something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment