Okay, I just got back a little while ago from getting our DMV driving records. A lovely time was had at the Whittier DMV ... HA HA! They make you go back 10 years, we are both "clean" so this is yet another drop in the bucket of requirements.
I am blessed to have the help of my sister, who is equipping me with baby gates, among other necessities, and hopefully soon I will get the banisters taken care of. Sonny Harris told me about a guy he knows who does iron work and our original thought was to weld matching pieces in-between the existing ones to make a 3 inch clearing instead of 6 inch. Now, Sonny says the guy he knows told him there are some type of clip-on decorative inserts that may solve our problem in a more cost-efficient way.
I have yet to hear from the fireplace guy. That is frustrating.
In the meantime, we just keep plugging along, making earthquake preparedness kits, car first-aid kits and the like. It seems the only 2 things really holding us back from getting our profile book out there is the fireplce and banisters ... still.
Friday, December 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment