Wednesday, August 23, 2006

FINALLY an UPDATE!

We got a call today from Danielle at the Agency. I called last week asking for some direction as to how we could move forward and finally today we got the call back saying that they were ready to conduct the 3 interviews. One with us together, and one each solo. Then after that, we will be assigned a case manager and our homestudy will be completed. After that, our book can go into circulation and the REAL wait will begin. Anyway, this is not anything spectacular, it should have been done months and months ago ... but at least it is happening now.
I have been really sick the last couple days with constant tossing of cookies (or in my case carrots ... WISHING they were cookies) and Daniel has been taking great care of me. I was in bed when he got the call and barely able to smile, but my heart is happy and we are looking forward to some progress.
Thanks for your prayers, they are coveted!

1 comment:

Jena Ream said...

THank you Jesus! I hope you have appts already. Not waiting to get called to set those up.

Jena