Our family was blessed to be a part of cardboard testimonies at our church's revival Friday night. Click on the link below to be blown away at God's amazing grace. Also, check out the related links to view other churches' versions. After that, the pictures below will make sense ...
Daniel went up solo and the front of our sign read:
"Doctors said: It's Impossible"
Then Sonora and I joined him and he flipped over the sign and it read,
"God said: It's A Girl!"
It was so awesome to stand there at the end with all the people who shared their testimonies. I told my pastor I wanted to write, "NOT ENOUGH CARDBOARD!" on both sides, because seriously, there aren't even enough trees to make the cardboard to write all that God has delivered me from, all He has forgiven me for and all He has done to bless me!

2 comments:
Such a bummer that we were not there to experience it but I am so glad you were able to and have been so blessed by your story. We love you all!
Oh my goodness. I don't even know where to start. This has opened my eyes so much. I sat here in tears. I have strayed so far from God and wondered if I ever deserved to go back to Him. I've done so many horrible things and said things even worse. I want to go back to church. I want God to restore me to how I was before I walked away. I miss my relationship with The Lord. I miss being so on fire for God that I got up and walked to the church down the street when I was in junior high. I have been walking on the fence between God's kingdom and the world for so long. I've lost trust in friends and family. I've lost countless friends due to my own selfishness and stupidity. I really hesitated to watch this video because I have avoided God for so long. But something in my heart was whispering to me "Watch it...watch the video Melody". So, I did and I've realized that it doesn't matter what I've done or what I've been through, God can always help me turn around. Thank you so much Antoniette for posting this, I hope it speaks to many others as it has to me. God bless.
Post a Comment