Thursday, March 23, 2006

Which way do we go?

Well, we got a letter from Holy Family a couple days ago saying we had to go to this mandatory class. It costs $150.00 and I am like - now what do we do? Pay the 150 and go, or skip it and pray for about 15k? If we pay the 150, are we weak in our faith? Or if we pay, are we just continuing on a path we feel God led us on in the first place? This class is only available 2 times a year, so if we don't go, then we miss out on an opportunity that may bring us closer to adoption. If we do go, are we saying we don't think surrogacy is even possible because of finances? Even if we pay the 150, it doesn't mean that God can't still bless us with miracle money for the surrogacy. Decisions, decisions. I filled out the form, but haven't written out the check or mailed it yet. The class is April 8th.

I'm too tired to even ponder all this. As Scarlett would say, I'll just think about that tomorrow.

3 comments:

Steko said...

Here's my advice, for what its worth.

Follow the path God's given you until you're sure that God has put you on a different path.

Don't worry about displeasing God. He loves you more than you can imagine and His grace and favor towards you is limitless.

Jena Ream said...

I think you should take the class.

Antoniette said...

oh yeah, we mailed the check already and signed up, but it still feels surreal with no social worker and so many other options presenting themselves ... good advice for life though - about following the given path you're on - seriously good advice!