These pictures are so beautiful. I'm so glad you did this. It's amazing how wonderful and peacful these pictures look, when in reality it's a nightmare. I hope you get peace when you look at these pictures. Vanessa
Very beautiful family pixes! Thank you for sharing your blog and pixes. I love it when moms have their picture taken when they are pregnant. Praying for the little joy inside your womb.
3 comments:
So cute! I love them. Can't wait until we have pics of Sonora in your arms. :)
These pictures are so beautiful. I'm so glad you did this. It's amazing how wonderful and peacful these pictures look, when in reality it's a nightmare. I hope you get peace when you look at these pictures. Vanessa
Very beautiful family pixes! Thank you for sharing your blog and pixes. I love it when moms have their picture taken when they are pregnant. Praying for the little joy inside your womb.
Post a Comment