Well, here we are, only 4 more days left to go, in about 15 minutes, it will be 3 days!
Tomorrow, Daniel is performing a wedding for our friends and my job is to sit with my legs crossed and hope Sonora stays put until after 3pm ... then whatever she wants to do is fine with me!
I had 3 doctor's appointments today and one phone appointment. We did the pre-op and registration where they told me if I eat anything after midnight the night before, I could die during surgery. I kid you not, they told me this!
Anyway, Sonora is defying all the odds ... she hung in there with me through thick and thicker, she survived mumps, bleeding, 2 breast surgeries. panic attacks, gestational diabetes and lots of other stuff that I am probably forgetting. I love her and her little spirit! I can't even wait to hold her ... I am getting really really excited now!
I need to go to bed and get my feet up ... I will write in here again, and soon, we will all see the little miracle that we all have been praying for ...
THANK YOU for everything ... all the prayers, meals, support ... all of it ... that has got us this far. I can't even believe it's almost here!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment