Well, I am to the point of being unable to drive safely. Many of you have asked if I need anything to just "let you know" so here I am ... letting you know.
I have a minimum of 5 appointments per week. Some last about 20 minutes, some are 2 in one day back to back and some are at least an hour each, like when we do fetal monitoring. If anyone is able to give me a ride to and from any of my appointments, please call and I will give you my schedule and you can pick a day which is best for you. I figure with all the people who offered, nobody should have to drive twice. Today I was in so much pain, I just cancelled my appointment altogether. I only have 1 week left after this week. I can't even believe it's almost here!
Thanks to everyone who has been praying us through this gauntlet of a pregnancy! We seriously are in awe of what the Lord has brought us through. Sonora is kicking away, never lets up ... hasn't let the cramped quarters cramp her style. I was told she would move less and less ... but she is like an ADD kid on a highly caffeinated sugar drink! Always moving ... thank God ...
Well, anyway, I need to get my swollen feet up. Hope you all have a great night.
Love,
Ant~*
I have a minimum of 5 appointments per week. Some last about 20 minutes, some are 2 in one day back to back and some are at least an hour each, like when we do fetal monitoring. If anyone is able to give me a ride to and from any of my appointments, please call and I will give you my schedule and you can pick a day which is best for you. I figure with all the people who offered, nobody should have to drive twice. Today I was in so much pain, I just cancelled my appointment altogether. I only have 1 week left after this week. I can't even believe it's almost here!
Thanks to everyone who has been praying us through this gauntlet of a pregnancy! We seriously are in awe of what the Lord has brought us through. Sonora is kicking away, never lets up ... hasn't let the cramped quarters cramp her style. I was told she would move less and less ... but she is like an ADD kid on a highly caffeinated sugar drink! Always moving ... thank God ...
Well, anyway, I need to get my swollen feet up. Hope you all have a great night.
Love,
Ant~*

No comments:
Post a Comment