Sunday, August 05, 2007

Baby Shower!

Welcome Friends!




We're having a Tea party!

There will be delicious food ... and a personalized cookie pop favor at everyone's place setting!


And we'll each be making a scrapbook page for Sonora's album!


Everyone, get to know each other and have a good time!


Help yourselves to a chocolate eclair, or a monogramed strawberry cupcake!


Don't forget to check out the personalized M&M's! They say "Pray for Sonora" and "We love Sonora!"


Our friend Rhonda will do a beautiful sign language interpretatation of "Noah's Song"





Daddy made a video of our pregnancy journey set to "Somewhere in the world..."


People took turns praying for Sonora and mommy ...

WOW! Look at the amazing cake!

Check out the intricate details!




Sonora gets so many presents!

Don't forget to take a tulip pen on the way out ...


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I was so bummed when I heard this was going to be happening while I was gone, I'm glad everything turned out so beautifully! Love you!