I went in ... it was fast ... it hurt while they were pushing on me, but not the core biopsy part ... the pushing down to keep it from bleeding. They went in 3 different times at 3 different angles.
Afterwards, we went to Claim Jumper and got a salad and dessert. It feels like it's on fire. The lidocaine wore off and boy, does it sting ...
I get the results on Wednesday at 10:30
(insert Jeopardy music here)
Thanks for the prayers, phone calls, support, text messages and e-mails ... it got me through.
That, and Sonora kicking the crud outta me during the whole procedure ... she really helped to distract me! That's my little girl!
I love you all and appreciate you so much ... I would call you back personally, but I am beat and I need to lay down ...
Again, thanks for everything!!!
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment