I called Dr Petrie at 8 am and they said, "why do you need an appointment with Dr Petrie?" and I was tongue tied. I just said, "well, my OB and regular physician both saw something on my breast ultrasound that they wanted checked out." And she said, "well, you know we won't touch you while you are pregnant, right?"
What?
So you're just going to let me sit here in the land of ignorant limbo for the next 5 months?
Okay - sounds good to me ... if you're not going to touch me, that's the answer I was actually hoping for anyway! Great ... have a nice summer ... see you in the fall!
And then rational Antoniette returns ...
"Well, I don't know what the protocol for pregnant women is, I just know 2 doctors told me to see a surgeon right away, so could you please let Dr Petrie know I am a repeat customer and would appreciate a consult with him?"
She looks into my file ... she says, "oh ... can you be here at 10:30 today?"
Wow ... that was fast. A whole different song than the last tune ...
So, I am getting ready to leave now. I also have an appointment at 11:10 with the OB.
Prayers once more appreciated ... I will be alone, Daniel has a meeting at work he can't miss.
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment