Well, I spent the evening at my home away from home, St Jude ER, and they kept me quarantined from everyone (outside) until they had a bed ready.
They asked me a billion question to which 3/4 of the answers were "yes" and then they asked to see the rash on my breasts, which until last night, I never knew was associated with the mumps when coupled with swollen saliva glands (and apparently, neither did 5 other doctors who saw me before) then they said, "well, even though you were vaccinated, it could have wore off by now, and if it is the mumps, there is nothing we can do about it. It's a virus and it has to run it's course. "
Daniel pushed for a test to make sure but they said it didn't matter since they couldn't treat me! We want to know so we can protect our friends and their children! They did prescribe ANOTHER antibiotic to try and treat the breast thing. So far, I have been climbing the antibiotic ladder for the last 5 weeks from amoxicillin, to kephlex, to septra to (now) augmentin. I am very uneasy about taking one more pill, so I am calling the OB when they open and discussing the whole thing with them.
thanks for caring & praying ...
AND THE GOOD NEWS IS >>>
I (we) felt Sonora kick for the first time last night! It was about 10:45 and we were waiting for the nurse to come back with the discharge orders and the prescription and I was on my back sitting with the bed elevated and I felt all this stirring and commotion in my lower belly and I said, "I think she must be turning or something, I can actually feel her .." And then Daniel put his hand on my stomach where he saw a little rise on the right side near my belly button and I put my hand there too, even though I didn't think either of us could feel it from the outside, and all of a sudden she totally kicked us and we both felt it! It was amazing!!!!!!
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment